UK Trade & Investment, in partnership with Petrobras and other key Brazilian Energy organisations, will present a one day conference on opportunities in the Brazilian Energy Market with a focus on Oil & Gas.
The conference will include plenary sessions, workshops and one to one meeting opportunities with Brazilian companies.
Click here to view the conference programme.
There will be no charge to attend the conference, however places are limited and demand is likely to be high.
Click here to register.
Why should you attend?
- Companies will hear from Petrobras about their Investment Plans for 2009 2013.
- Petrobras will outline their procurement policy and in particular areas of critical equipment supply which are still required.
- Prominp will outline how the indigenous Brazilian suppliers in the Oil and Gas sector are mobilising to support these investment plans.
- Delegates will be able to question the speakers on topics covered during the plenary session.
- Delegates will be able to make appointments to meet on a one to one basis with representatives from the Brazilian Energy community. Lasting 20 minutes each the meetings present an invaluable opportunity to make initial contact with potential business partners.
- UK Trade & Investment specialist personnel from Brazil, along with members of UK Trade & Investment's Energy Sector Team will also be available and UK companies will be able to learn how UKTI can best support their activities in market.
Workshop 1 The Brazilian National Development Bank will outline what mechanisms they have in place or will put in place to support the industry in Brazil as well as give an overview of the macroeconomic situation in Brazil. Companies will be able to debate what has been said and ask questions of the speakers.
ECGD, the UK's official export credit agency, will outline support available to UK exporters of capital goods and services. ECGD is very keen to make contact with UK companies to help them benefit from opportunities in Brazil and explain how ECGD's products can be used to their best advantage.
Workshop 2 Companies will be introduced to the Brazilian trade representative organisation who will outline their role in the Brazilian Energy community. Two UK companies will provide a short synopsis of their experiences in Brazil. Companies will be able to ask questions of all speakers.
One to one meetings Meetings will last for 20 minutes each and will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Each UK company may schedule up to three one to one meetings in advance, a small number of additional meeting slots will be available on the day.
A booking form will be sent to you after your registration has been completed. We will let you know as soon as possible if one or more of your chosen companies has no available meeting slots. Your meeting schedule will be emailed to you at least 24 hours in advance of the event. Every effort will be made to group your meetings together.